Dani loves her life
- Your salary doesn’t determine how good of a person or even how good of a worker you are.
- The hardest things to say usually need to be said the most.
- You’re still weak if you only have one strength that you flaunt vigorously.
- Find someone with whom you can laugh about anything, everything afterward will be fine.
- No one will grant your wishes, find a way to make them happen.
- Save some time to be lazy, it’s good for you.
- Slow is the new fast, and awesome.
- Big corporations will steal your soul. Fact.
- Thinking too much about a problem will not make it any easier to solve.
- "Hello," is the most powerful word against loneliness.
- You can’t get rid of your fears. Learn to live with them.
- Guilt is a useless emotion.
- People who always tell the truth no matter what are assholes. Sometimes you just need to tell someone what they want to hear. End of story.
- Challenge yourself a little bit every day.
- Fun is a relative concept.
- It’s okay to change your mind about people and things in your life. Sometimes, it’s part of making sense of it all.
- Unless you’re an arrogant bastard, always be yourself.
Scroll To Top